The Wambold Addition is a housing development project implemented by SEED on the east side of Stuart. The project began in mid 2013. The goal of the development is to encourage new home construction to bring more residents to the area. At the site of construction, work was done to extend 2nd street out to the area, installing electrical/cable/water along the way. A looped street (Wildcat Court) with empty lots surrounding it became the development. The lots are available to anyone for free (except for legal and abstract fees).
Some of the requirements for a lot are:
- Must begin construction within 6 months, finish within 18 months
- Must meet criteria laid out in building covenants (document below)
- Full document including all restrictions and covenants
If you choose to build or buy a property at the development, you are entitled to various incentives, provided by area businesses. A full list is available here.
The project began with 32 lots. Right now, all of them have been claimed. A chart with the layout of the development, showing the numbered lots is below. For more information, fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Get More Information
To get additional information on the project, fill out the contact form below or contact one of these three individuals:
- Eric Tiernan – 515-523-2026
- Warren Varley – 515-523-2456
- Kevin Sargent – 641-524-4141